Monday, February 8, 2021

Another Raving Testimonial from Student!

"Before going for tuition, I did not have much confidence in both my Mathematics and Additional Mathematics. However, Teacher Clarice spurred me on, and helped me improve tremendously to obtain distinctions in the O Levels. Looking back, I remembered that I really looked forward to Teacher Clarice’s lessons every week as I knew that the lessons were going to be engaging and fulfilling. I am also very grateful that Teacher Clarice was always there to clarify my doubts after class, and online too.

Thank you for teaching me, Teacher Clarice! "

Kae (Student, 2020 O'level A/E Math, Ang Mo Kio Secondary School, Results: EMath - A1, AMath, A2, L1R5 - 7)


Very Happy to see that students are getting the results they deserved! Good job, Kae! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested topics to be tested in 4048 Elementary Math 2021 Paper 2

4048 Elementary Math 2021 Paper 1 is over. Here is what we have collated. Possible topics to be tested for Paper 2! Continue to work hard, s...